Brand Advocacy Experts OU, Advocacy Maven Creatives Program Terms
1. ELIGIBILITY. This program is open to participants who are age 18 years or older at the time of entry. This Program is void in countries and such programs are prohibited or restricted by law.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE. To participate in the Program, accurately and truthfully complete the online registration form, agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and follow the other instructions at the website listed above.
3. REWARDS. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and once confirmed by a community admin, Participants will be able to accrue “points” that can be redeemed for reward(s). Rewards will be featured at various price points and in limited quantities.
4. CONDITIONS. This Program is subject to applicable local laws. By participating in the Program, Participants agree: (a) to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of Brand Advocacy Experts, which shall be final and binding; and (b) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Program or these terms and conditions, except where prohibited by law. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Participants. By participating in the Program, all participants agree to release and hold harmless Brand Advocacy Experts OU and its directors, employees, officers, licensees, licensors and agents, and respective advertising and Program entities and any person or entity associated with the administration of the Program (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and damage to property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a reward, or their participation in the Program, or their participation in any Program or reward-related activity. Each Participant acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any reward or the Program. Apart from manufacturer warranties (which may not be available in all geographies), all warranties are hereby disclaimed; and each Participant will accept the reward “AS IS.” All costs and expenses, including support services, not specifically listed above as part of the reward, are solely the Participant’s responsibility.
None of the Released Parties are responsible for: (a) lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, incomplete or indecipherable entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or entries; (b) technical failures of any kinds; (c) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (d) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the submission process or the Program; or (e) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Program or the processing of entries.
Use of any automated entry device or software is prohibited. Creation or use of multiple accounts for registration or participation in the Program is prohibited. To the extent the Program uses or requires the functionality of any third-party website (e.g., social media sites or platforms that enable broad communications, collaboration, and/or posting of videos), you understand that the Program is not sponsored by such third parties, and further agree to follow the policies on such website(s), as applicable. Brand Advocacy experts OU reserves the right to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the rewarding process or the operation of the Program or violating these terms and conditions and reserves the right to cancel the Program at its own discretion and without notice.
All Participants are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations, contractual limitations and/or office or company policies, if any, regarding Participant's participation in the Program or redemption and acceptance of Program rewards; and by entering this Program, Participant confirms that he or she is not in violation of any of the foregoing and has obtained the consent of his or her employer to participate, if applicable.
Subject to applicable law, Brand Advocacy Experts OU reserves the right, in its discretion, to (a) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Program and these terms and conditions, for any reason, at any time and without any liability, and (b) limit or restrict participation in the Program, upon notice.
5. PUBLICITY. Participants acknowledge and agree that Brand Advocacy Experts OU may use the Program for publicity, advertising or other marketing purposes in any media, and may use the name, likeness, and state of residence and/or reward information of potential Participants as part of that publicity, without additional compensation to the potential Participants.
6. COMPUTER, INTERNET, AND PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION. Brand Advocacy Experts OU is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind.
8. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. In connection with the Program, Participants may receive proprietary Brand Advocacy Experts information. Participants shall hold confidential and shall not use or permit others to use any proprietary information identified as such in writing or orally or information which Participant knows or has reason to know is confidential, proprietary or trade secret information.
9. FORCE MAJEURE. Brand Advocacy experts OU shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance whatsoever due to Acts of God, earthquakes, shortages of supplies, transportation difficulties, labor disputes, riots, war, fire, epidemics and similar occurrences.
10. NO WAIVER. No waiver of rights under this Agreement by either party shall constitute a waiver of this or any other right under this Agreement.
11. SEVERABILITY. In the event that any term of this Agreement becomes or is declared illegal by any court of competent jurisdiction, such term(s) shall be null and void and shall be deemed deleted from this Agreement. All remaining terms of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
12. SURVIVAL. Sections 3, 4, 6, 8, 11 and any rights and obligations which by their nature should survive termination or expiration, shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
13. NO AGENCY. Neither party has the right or authority to, and shall not, assume or create any obligation of any nature whatsoever on behalf of the other party or bind the other party in any respect whatsoever.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement is the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter hereof and replaces any prior oral or written communications between the parties.